Airtel got here to our faculty to rent final-year college students for the SDE position.
On-line Check: Within the On-line check, there have been 4 sections
- Regular logical and reasoning Aptitude: On this part 14-16 issues had been there’ll a time restrict of 15 min i.e 1 min per query
- Superior aptitude: on this additionally identical sample was there and the questions had been additionally reasonable ..means if somebody has good grasp on aptitude then he/she is going to be capable to do . I used to be additionally in a position to do this within the given timeframe.
- Two coding questions in 1 hour. One was additionally medium and one other one was medium-hard
- For the primary query, an extended story was given nevertheless it was really the biggest interval after merging overlapping intervals. https://www.geeksforgeeks.org/merging-intervals/
- The second query was to calculate the typical ready time in round-robin scheduling with completely different arrival occasions for every course of
I used to be in a position to remedy 1st fully and one other one partially
- Pc science fundamentals: there have been practically 14 MCQs in 14 min … In case you have readability of ideas you’ll simply crack all of the MCQs.
After this spherical firm shortlisted 72 college students for interviews and I used to be certainly one of them
Technical Spherical 1(1 hour): On this spherical 1st of the interviewer requested me to introduce myself then he began asking about ideas of OOPS.
- what’s overriding and overloading?
- what are compile time and run time exceptions?
- what’s a Null level exception?
- Distinction between array and linked listing and the place we expect to make use of an array and the place to make use of a linked listing
Then he moved to coding query
- He requested me to create an array after which create a linked listing utilizing that array and write code to insert a component and reverse a linked listing
- I used to be to code that very quick in lower than 10 min ..He tried my code for edge circumstances and it was operating completely.He appears happy.
- Then he gave me a second query:
- To search out the pivot index in a sorted and rotated array
- However the time left was lower than 9min so he requested to code it in that 9 min with a proof. I used to be in a position to do this and he appears happy.
- On the finish i requested him two questions and the interview ends right here.
Technical Spherical 2 (35 min): this time once more interview began with my introduction however this time the interviewer was actually very well mannered and cooperative.
- He requested me to inform him what ought to he ask …I answered with smile that no matter he needs.
- So he began asking a couple of SQL queries.
- Then he requested me a Coding query
- Given a category having three members one is the title of the scholar different is the state and his id.
- Then I’ve to crate an array of courses after which have to search out what number of occasions every state is current within the array
- So i wrote the code and tried to compile it nevertheless it was exhibiting error. I attempted onerous to resolve it however failed due to nervousness however the interviewer didn’t thoughts it as a result of code was right however the issue was i didn’t made class members public. Later I noticed it.
- Then he requested me to inform the diff between calloc and malloc features
On the finish once more i requested two questions and the interview ends right here … However this time i used to be uncertain about my choice for spherical 3.
Spherical 3 (HR spherical 20-25 min): Fortunately I used to be chosen for spherical 3.
- The HR requested me to introduce myself after which she requested me many questions like why ought to we solely take you not another candidate?
- How do you see your self after 5 years?
- Being from non circuital department the way you managed coding and your research and lots of extra.
- She was actually proud of all my solutions and this spherical went finest for me in all of the three rounds and I used to be fairly assured to be chosen 🙂
Lastly the outcomes got here and 22 college students had been chosen and i used to be certainly one of them.
Work Arduous and attempt to settle for failures.
ALL the BEST !!!!!