CISCO visited our campus to rent a Software program Engineer for a Full-time function. The recruitment drive consisted of 5 Rounds :
ROUND 1: ONLINE ASSESSMENT: This spherical consisted of MCQs and a pair of Coding questions. The MCQs have been based mostly on Laptop networks, working programs, DSA, and Aptitude.
After the primary spherical, 29 college students have been shortlisted for the interview rounds.
ROUND 2: TECHNICAL INTERVIEW: This spherical was purely based mostly on the technical half. The interviewer requested me some DSA questions and after that, he requested some questions on networking. I answered nearly all of the questions and bought chosen for the third spherical.
Having good information of DSA and networking is essential to clear this spherical.
ROUND 3: MANAGERIAL INTERVIEW: This spherical was primarily based mostly on the tasks I’ve finished and a few normal HR questions. The interviewer was very pleasant and supportive.
- The interviewer launched himself and requested me about my tasks. I briefly defined my tasks and after that, the interviewer requested me to run my undertaking. We had a protracted dialogue on the undertaking.
- After that, the Interviewer requested me what issues I face whereas creating this undertaking and the way I resolved these issues.
- After that, he requested me about my journey in school.
- Then he requested me how I’ve developed myself prior to now three years in school.
- Ultimately, he requested me if I’ve any questions.
I bought chosen for the fourth spherical.
ROUND 4: TECHNICAL + MANAGERIAL INTERVIEW: On this spherical, there have been 2 Interviewers. One for the technical half and the opposite one for managerial.
- Each the Interviewer launched themselves and first the technical half began.
- The interviewer requested me in what circumstances we will optimize our code. How does code optimization have an effect on our CPU and reminiscence?
- Then the interviewer requested me some questions on Working programs and laptop networks.
- Some questions have been like explaining the OSI mannequin, varied protocols, and a few questions on L2 AND L3 gadgets, and so forth.
- Then the managerial half began and he requested me what’s the definition of a staff. Inform me some incidents the place I’ve proven staff spirit. He requested me about my hobbies and the golf equipment that I’ve joined.
- Then the interviewer requested me if I’ve any questions.
I bought chosen for the fifth spherical.
FIFTH ROUND: HR ROUND: This was only a 15-minute spherical.
- On this spherical, the interviewer requested me to introduce myself.
- Then he requested me about relocation and my job location choice.
- After that, he requested me what I find out about Cisco.
After the fifth spherical, 4 college students have been chosen for the full-time function, and fortuitously I used to be one among them.