I am having a difficulty the place the discharge construct of my Flutter utility works as anticipated domestically, however once I launch it to TestFlight it not works as anticipated.
I’ve constructed a Flutter utility that makes use of Google MLKit’s Pose Detection API.
When testing the app through
flutter run --release for iOS, every part works as anticipated. The identical is true for working the constructed utility (
flutter construct ios --release) from XCode, or utilizing the
launch runner in XCode.
I’ve moved the constructed archive over to TestFlight, following the official Flutter docs, and it builds, verifies, and releases efficiently. Nonetheless, when attempting to run the app, the pose detection mannequin appears to work solely as soon as, fairly than persevering with to work correctly in a loop because it has in all native variations. Word that the app would not crash, it simply would not work as anticipated/because it beforehand has.
I’ve tried constructing a number of completely different occasions and methods, together with not eradicating the Swift symbols, nor obfuscating my code. Nonetheless, the issue persists.
Greater than probably this can be some error in my code, however I can not perceive:
- Why that is taking place in launch with TestFlight when it would not occur throughout the native launch construct.
- How I can debug it.
Any options can be very welcome!