Good morning from Maine the place the solar is shining, the grass is beginning to flip inexperienced, and spring feels prefer it’s right here to remain. It did not really feel that method a couple of days in the past after we had snow the day after a wonderful Patriots’ Day Monday throughout which I noticed turtles sunning themselves for the primary time this 12 months. We hope to see some extra turtles at the moment after we go for slightly hike. I hope that you’ve got one thing enjoyable to do that weekend too.
This week I did not host any new webinars, however I did work on creating some new supplies that I will be sharing as a part of skilled improvement workshops and webinars this summer season. If you would like to have me run a workshop or webinar on your college this summer season, please ship me an e-mail at richardbyrne (at) freetech4teachers.com
These had been the week’s hottest posts:
1. Ten Enjoyable Issues for College students to Map
2. It is Patriots’ Day! Sources for Studying Concerning the Begin of the American Revolution
3. Three Good Instruments for Creating Infographics
4. The Finest Adobe Spark Different
5. Expeditions Professional – Information College students on Digital Actuality Excursions
6. Learn how to Mirror an Android Telephone to a PC or Mac
7. Learn how to Report a Google Earth Tour in Your Internet Browser
I am going again on the street this summer season to host skilled improvement workshops in-person! If you would like to have me come to your college, please get in contact with me quickly.
Spring and Summer time Webinars
I conduct skilled improvement webinars all year long. I am going to host a free one-hour webinar for any college or group that purchases ten or extra copies of 50 Tech Tuesday Suggestions.
Due to This Month’s Banner Advertisers!
Different Locations to Observe Me:
- The Sensible Ed Tech E-newsletter comes out each Sunday night/ Monday morning. It options my favourite tip of the week and the week’s hottest posts from Free Know-how for Academics.
- My YouTube channel has greater than 40,000 subscribers watching my brief tutorial movies on a big selection of academic expertise instruments.
- I have been Tweeting as @rmbyrne for fifteen years.
- The Free Know-how for Academics Fb web page options new and previous posts from this weblog all through the week.
- For those who’re interested in my life outdoors of training, you’ll be able to observe me on Instagram or Strava.
This publish initially appeared on FreeTech4Teachers.com. For those who see it elsewhere, it has been used with out permission. Websites that steal my (Richard Byrne’s) work embrace Icons Day by day and Day by day Dose. Featured picture captured by Richard Byrne.