How you can register and ask your query(s)
How you can register
Attending a BrightLocal webinar on Crowdcast is straightforward. You’ll want a Crowdcast account to affix, however registering takes simply 2 minutes.
1. Click on the inexperienced ‘Save my spot!’ button on the high of the Crowdcast window.
In the event you can’t see this button, or the Crowdcast embed, please go to the Crowdcast web page instantly to register.
2. Enter your e mail deal with or select to log in by means of your social media. Hit the inexperienced arrow, or press enter to proceed.
3. Click on ‘E mail me a login hyperlink’ the place you may affirm your registration through e mail. Don’t see the e-mail? Please examine your spam folder!
4. After you’ve confirmed, you’ll be redirected to the Crowdcast occasion web page. Bear in mind so as to add the occasion to your calendar to ensure you don’t miss it!
In the event you can see the embed however not the inexperienced button (and also you’re seeing the ‘chat’ feed as a substitute), meaning you’re already signed up and logged in. Simply come again right here when it’s time for the webinar!
5. Click on ‘Ask a Query’ and submit your query(s) utilizing the popup (you are able to do this earlier than or throughout the broadcast).
See a query within the popup that you just’d additionally like the reply to? Simply click on the arrow subsequent to the query to ‘upvote’ it! The favored questions with essentially the most upvotes will likely be answered first.