register and ask your query(s)
Attending a BrightLocal webinar on Crowdcast is easy. You’ll want a Crowdcast account to hitch, however registering takes simply 2 minutes.
1. Click on the inexperienced ‘Save my spot!’ button on the prime of the Crowdcast window.
If you happen to can’t see this button, or the Crowdcast embed, please go to the Crowdcast web page instantly to register.
2. Enter your e-mail tackle or select to log in by your social media. Hit the inexperienced arrow, or press enter to proceed.
3. Click on ‘Electronic mail me a login hyperlink’ the place you may affirm your registration through e-mail. Don’t see the e-mail? Please examine your spam folder!
4. After you’ve confirmed, you’ll be redirected to the Crowdcast occasion web page. Keep in mind so as to add the occasion to your calendar to ensure you don’t miss it!
If you happen to can see the embed however not the inexperienced button (and also you’re seeing the ‘chat’ feed as an alternative), meaning you’re already signed up and logged in. Simply come again right here when it’s time for the webinar!
5. Click on ‘Ask a Query’ and submit your query(s) utilizing the popup (you are able to do this earlier than or through the broadcast).
See a query within the popup that you just’d additionally like the reply to? Simply click on the arrow subsequent to the query to ‘upvote’ it! The favored questions with essentially the most upvotes can be answered first.