The PMT 100 is a wi-fi energy receiver from Powermat that allows as much as 40-W energy switch for small machine charging. It really works with no microcontroller on the receiver facet and requires minimal peripheral elements, enabling smaller, extra discreet transportable merchandise and lowered implementation prices.
Primarily based on the corporate’s SmartInductive expertise, the PMT 100 provides a hybrid resolution between inductive and resonance wi-fi charging. Powermat says using SmartInductive charging allows extra energy, better freedom of positioning, and longer ranges between wi-fi energy transmitters and receivers. The PMT 100 brings these options to small form-factor IoT gadgets akin to health trackers, wearables, medical sensors, sensible locks, and small dimension drones.
Along with most cost energy of 40 W, the PMT 100 receiver options:
- Most battery voltage: 30 V
- Most cost present: 2A
- Operation frequency: 100 kHz to 300 kHz
- As much as 15-mm coil-to-coil distance
- As much as 15-mm lateral misalignment
- Software program-controlled DC/DC performance
- Optimized energy switch effectivity in low-power mode
- Overseas object detection primarily based on Q issue
- Powermat transmitter suitable
The PMT 100 may be tailor-made to satisfy buyer product necessities. Contact the Powermat gross sales workforce right here.
Discover extra datasheets on merchandise like this one at Datasheets.com, searchable by class, half #, description, producer, and extra.