UPSC Mains 2022 GS Paper 2: On September 17, 2022, UPSC held Normal Research Paper 2 as a part of the Civil Companies Predominant Examination 2022. There have been 20 questions. 10 questions had been value ten marks every, whereas the remaining 10 questions had been for 15 marks every. The Civil Companies Examination Mains (Written) is the second degree of the coveted and one of many nation’s most rigorous exams. The UPSC Mains stage includes 9 papers in complete. GeeksforGeeks have introduced you the UPSC Mains 2022 GS Paper 2 which can assist to arrange for the subsequent examination beforehand.
The Normal Research Paper 2 consists of the next topics:
- Social Justice and
- Worldwide Relations
UPSC 2022 Normal Research Paper II – Directions
- Whole marks: 250, time allotted: 3 hours
- There are 20 questions which are printed in each ENGLISH and HINDI.
- All questions are obligatory.
- The variety of marks carried by a query/half is printed towards it.
- Solutions have to be written within the medium approved within the admission certificates which have to be said clearly on the duvet of this question-cum-answer (QCA) booklet within the house supplied.
- No marks will probably be given for solutions written in a medium apart from the approved one.
- Solutions to questions no. 1 to 10 must be in 150 phrases, whereas solutions to questions no. 11 to twenty must be in 250 phrases.
- Preserve the phrase restrict indicated within the questions in thoughts.
- Any web page or portion of the web page left clean, have to be struck off clearly.
- The content material of the reply is extra essential than its size.
UPSC Mains 2022 – Normal Research 2 Query Paper:
Aspirants can consider and plan their method for the Civil Companies Examination’s Mains degree primarily based on the Mains Query Paper 2022.
Will Publish Quickly UPSC Mains 2022 GS Paper 1
Will Publish Quickly UPSC Mains 2022 GS Paper 3
Will Publish Quickly UPSC Mains 2022 GS Paper 4
Query Sample of the UPSC 2021 Mains GS Paper 2:
The UPSC Mains Normal Research Paper 2 contains matters equivalent to governance, structure, polity, social justice, and worldwide relations. This paper will probably be thought-about for the ultimate advantage listing. The GS Examination II includes 20 questions from the areas listed under, and all questions on this paper are necessary. This paper is value 250 marks and has a time restrict of three hours.
Listed below are some particulars on the type and sort of questions requested within the Civil Companies Examination mains examination:
- In keeping with UPSC, aspirants might clear up the Mains questions with none specialised examine.
- The examination questions are supposed to assess the candidate’s broad information of a number of disciplines related to a profession in civil providers.
- The questions are designed to evaluate candidates’ elementary grasp of quite a few topics in addition to their means to research.
- Aspirants are anticipated to supply related and significant solutions to all queries.
Necessary Notes Concerning the UPSC Mains 2021:
Listed below are some examples of the sort of questions requested within the Civil Companies Examination Mains examination:
- The questions within the UPSC Mains examination had been meant to evaluate the candidate’s broad information of many disciplines related to a profession in civil providers.
- Candidates don’t have to concentrate on any matter, in keeping with the present query pattern of the UPSC examination, as a way to reply the Mains questions.
- Candidates had been required to reply to every query with materials that was each related and instructive.
- The questions are supposed to measure candidates’ analytical talents in addition to their elementary information in quite a lot of areas.