Lately Velocix got here to my faculty for technical trainee interns.
1st Spherical – On-line – 120 minutes (Approx): The primary spherical was a web-based spherical which was hosted on SHL Platform . There have been 2 Coding questions and MCQ questions associated to CS fundamentals , aptitude and every coding query is said to some information construction algorithms like we’ve got questions associated to array sorting , dijkstra algorithm and so forth.
25 college students had been shortlisted after this spherical for Technical Interviews
2nd Spherical – Technical Interview: The Interviewer requested me few Questions on this spherical and it lasted for 60-70 minutes. The questions are associated to CS fundamentals like
- Distinction between Mutex and Semaphores
- File dealing with in python
- Delete all the weather of a linked listing from the tip and operator overloading in C++
- That means of Digital and pal key phrase
- Insertion and replace queries for SQL
third Spherical – Technical Interview: The Interviewer requested me 1 Coding Questions and few questions associated to C++ fundamentals on this spherical and it lasted for 40-50 minutes.
- Distinction between Macro and inline features
- What’s Good pointer?
- What’s the distinction between const char * and char *const
- Examine if a string will be obtained by rotating one other string by any variety of locations
Instance like string1=”lohel” and string2 =”hey” so by rotating string1 by 2 locations we get string1 equal to string2 and we are able to return True in that case.